Thank you Richard from the bottom of my Little 02 Heart! >>>>> L200247

I am sorry to hear of this digest closing...

Just to express how important this digest was ... in my experience,
I've come across very knowledgeable, friendly, cooperative Bimmer
people who have not only helped with technical Bimmer questions, but
with a great sense of attitude in life, in love, and humor. Heck.. this
is where I got the moniker, "02 princess" and from that.. I live on.
This digest has made me grow and learn from others with their
experiences on owning a bimmer, and how they keep their enthusiasm
alive.

This digest has interacted with people in attaining parts, cars,
advice, general leads, etc. It's disheartening to see this digest not
living very long... and to see it spiral down instead of being a strong
force to grow.

<Big Sigh>

Thanks again Richard for all the efforts of keeping us all updated and
well fed.. <G>

We're all different people with different minds, but yet we all are
compatable in one thing... BMWs. Let's try to focus on that.

Let's try interdependance, rather than independence.

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002
BMW CCA 130542