Thanks Richard et (Almost) al

Richard:

I've been on the list around 6 months and it's really given me the sense
that I have a wealth of really knowledgable "car people" who can help me
get more involved in maintaining or upgrading my '97 328i.  It also has
been entertaining, for the most part.  Like everyone else has said, I
appreciate your setting up this forum and I appreciate the (mostly) kind,
informative responses to my basic questions.  I, like many others, also
joined the Bubgest the last few days and imagine most of the others on this
list will too.

My question is, what will happen to the Marks and others not worthy of the
Bubgest?  What will they do?  I'm sure they won't be allowed on.  Have you
considered their right to flood a meaningful Digest with unwanted
gibberish?  There's always a "loser" in these things and I guess we all
know who the losers are...

Thanks again.

Donn