Home Dyno & <E30>My A/M switch is not working

Hello Mark Colasante
   There is something wrong there because my A/M switch does indeed lock
second gear when the shift selector is in the second gear position.  As
you are aware, there is no first gear position.

   I am also very interested in how you make out with the home dyno
package.  I saw that post in the digest also and looked over their
website and I am quite intrigued by its potential.  Please let us all
know how well it works when you get a chance.  It sounds like another
'tool' I would like to have.

Thanks muchly
Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter