Thank You Richard

Richard:

I confess I have a hard time giving you a good reason to continue taking
the abuse from idiots and newbies.  However, I do wish to take this
opportunity to say thanks for your support and continued efforts.

It seems the fate of a volunteer to be under appreciated.  I personally
have gained many useful bits of information, and made many friends in the
years I have subscribed to your valuable service.  I have also found
answers to questions which perplexed me.  It has been frustrating to watch
the periodic upheavals and flame wars, and to see the overall decline in
the signal to noise ratio.  Somehow, the sense of community we all had in
the early days in cyberspace seems to be quickly evaporating.

If only we could get people to realize that they are interacting with other
human beings in this (and all on-line) forums.  People seem to feel free to
exhibit a level of rudeness that is unconscionable, perhaps due to a sense
of facelessness.  SIGH...  What I fear is that we will have a Gresham's Law
situation, with the coinage of our exchange being driven to the lowest
level.  This saddens me greatly.

Thanks again for all your efforts.  All you have contributed to the BMW
community by your support of the Digest is greatly appreciated.  Hope you
decide to keep the forum alive, but I will understand either way.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum (don't let the B@$!@rds wear you down).

Best Wishes,

Keith
Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]