Any other BMW digests out there without the Kibort wars???

Personally I'm TIRED of all the damn Kibort wars!!!!  I've been on this
digest for about 8 months and it was a cool place to get useful info and
parts for my baby but enough is enough!! I've been trying to ingnore all
the Kibort Krap but it just gets plain annoying after a while!! I''m
wondering if anyone out there knows of any other digests that are not
Kibort infested prefferably and E36 digest.  I've seen the E36 M3 digest
but mine is not an M3.  It's too damn bad that this digest is going into
the shitter, hopefully there is one out there with as much useful info
as this one once had.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i X-ed, and shark swimming in for the kill!!!
LA Chapt BMWCCA