RE: predictions on the future of the BMW digestS

Richard, thanks for all your unending drudgery of running the BMW digest.  I
am sorry to see you feel it necessary to cease operations, but I understand
why.

People, recently both lists seemed to be settling down except for the MK
junk.  Two different crowds?  Why can't we all act like civilized CCA people
at O'fests and events where we all get along and welcome in non-members and
anyone with a car interest?

I subscribed to both since half the people were on one and half the other,
and that's the way it looked like it was going to be.  No longer.

Gary Lin