euro HFM, shield and Jim C chip

Rob    motor@domain.elided wrote:
I'm looking to buy the Euro HFM upgrade kit from Turner with the
Jim C
chip and Euro air box but I'd rather use a cone K&N with Milos
carbon
shield. Can this be done?  Is the chip properly mapped for this
configuration?   snip.
===========================

Oh yes it is....
 Jim personally tuned the chip for my car right on the spot
during the dyno session with the exact setup described above. (I
am sure he has it in his database)

lotsa' grins per mile followed ever since.... <still grinning ear
to ear...>   :-)

Milos

- --
95 ///M3       92 325i        85 325        BMWCCA# 122639
Phone & Fax: (727) 938 6355 (evenings & weekends EST)

___________ Check out *THE* web site for: ___________
Real Carbon Fiber trim at:  http://www.bigfoot.com/~Milos