RE:/RE:<E34> 91' M5 A/C Temp Wheel Lights are Out

RE:>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:41:17 -0800
From: "Sreenivasan, Mukund" <msreeniv@domain.elided>
Subject: <E34> 91' M5 A/C Temp Wheel Lights are Out

Dave,

The bentley manual gives details on replacing the bulbs which have blown.
The two knobs can be pulled off quite easily, but I don;'t know how hard it
is to replace the light.

Hope this helps.
Your response mentioned "knobs", I have control wheels (horizontally mounted
and side-by-side, across the panel).  Does the Benltley manual cover these
"control wheels?"  Thanks again.  If so, could you post the P/N and source of
this Bentley manual that covers some of the M5 equipment?  Thanks again.

Dave Nelson
91' M5 (Dinan chip)