Re: Heartland Park

In a message dated 2/2/99 2:07:12 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Vijay.Nuthulapaty@domain.elided
 Subject: Heartland Park..

 People,

 I am contemplating attending a driving school at Heartland Park this July,
 hosted by the Kansas City chapter. >>
You're right Vijay - 10 hours is a long drive. However, the track is an
excellent one with lots of speed (the straightaway is a drag strip), many
twists and turns with some elevation changes and a choice of three or four
different configurations, of which we usually see two (one each day). Very
different from your other experiences. It will challenge a driver to higher
limits while still keeping things "safe".  Scott Blazey and the KC Chapter do
a great job of organizing, including a Sat. night dinner with entertainment
(?) for a small extra fee. Unlike RA it's guaranteed to be hot and humid,
though, so plan accordingly.
I think I gave you a ride last year at RA.
Fred Callender
Daytona Violet M3
Burg 533i
Glaicer 528iT coming