<WOB> A1Books scam...

Attention Bimwads,

All of you who tried ordering "Unbeatable BMW" from A1Books and got an email
saying that they cannot honor the advertised price of $27, better check your
credit card statements.  Yup, they charged me $30.95 even though I canceled
the order.

Curiously enough, there is no telephone listing for A1Books in Lake
Hiawatha, NJ...

Does anyone live near 104 North Beverwyck Road and is willing to toss a
granade through their window?  Mail bombs are just not "in" anymore...

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA#135536

PS.  Got my book cheap through Booksamillion :)