E30 Tonneau Cover FS, shipping included!

(Apologies in advance if you've seen this before but it's got to GO!)

E30 Tonneau Cover For Sale. Fits all E30 (84-91 3 series) convertibles.
BMW Part # 82 11 1 467 124

Cover is made of heavy black fabric similar to the Convertible top
material and the car can be driven with the cover installed!

Cover is in "As New" condition, sold originally for $700+.
Will Sell for $250/best offer AND I will pay shipping within continental
US if Buyer Pre-pays for Cover!!!

Please e-mail me directly if interested or if you need more info.

I will consider trading this for a race seat (i.e.- MOMO, Sparco, etc)
or other GO-Fast goodies for my '87 325is!

Thanks for the BW,

Bret Luter, Raleigh, NC
BMWCCA 52894
Lots of BMW cars and an R90S or two!