Re: PIAA Superwhites

Another view on the PIAA superwhites.

I have used the superwhites in rally lights, on stage, at night.  I had
the higher ones, I think they were 100w that acts like a 150w (something
like that).  I had never even heard of them and didn't know what they
were.  The person who was helping set up my car said ,"PIAA sent me
these new bulbs to test and give them some feedback.  They are supposed
to be really good, mind if I put them in the rally lights for this
event?"

I did not really notice a great difference to look at (it had however
been a year since my last rally), but when I looked at my night time
stage times, I really went a lot faster than I have ever done before at
night.

I am convinced and will continue to run them in all my rally lights.  If
it gives me an edge over someone else at night and I beat them on an
event with them, I will certainly use them.

Just my personal observation though.

Benedikte Whitman
rallychk@domain.elided