suspension setup

I am thinking of getting some new shocks for my 325es and also some
lowering springs and possibly the sway bars or some cross braces. What
all is suggested. I heard someone say that H&r springs and some bilstein
sports and RD sway bars are popular on the digest. If these are highly
suggested then where might I get these and for how much. I realize that
the sway bars and cross braces do two very different things, one
tightening up the body roll and the other bracing the suspension for
better suspension response. Which would be better considering I will be
doing at the VERY least one auto cross a month? Also, the car being 13
years old now, I am a little worried about fatigue, what could/can be
done to suppress my worries? would the cross brace help there?
TIA
Craig Robson
86 325es