Re:Blower motor 1,2,3,4

I had the same problem (blower motor stopped working with A/C set on recirc in
all speeds except 4).  In my case, turning it to 4 for a minute or two and
then turning down to 1,2 or 3 seemed to work, but the problem got worse.
Since it only happens on recirc, I decided to leave it on fresh air and not
mess with it since my dealer's answer was something costing over $1,000 to fix
and he wasn't sure at that.  But hey, who knows.  Anyone else with the
problem/solution?  BTW, my car is a 93 525i.

Martyws@domain.elided
93 525i 5spd sharked, throttled and exhausted.  Team what's next?