<E36> M3 tires/wheels

Hey Gang!

I'm looking for some ideas and recommendations as far as tire size is
concerned.   I've been running on M3 10 spoke wheels in staggered 7.5"/8.5"
configuration.  I love the handling but I would like to be able to rotate
the tires.  Therefore I found another set of wheels which I'm gonna try out,
the M3 forged wheels in size 7.5" all around.  What size tires should I use?
Standard '95 M3 235/40/17 size?  Any thing else that will fit?  I'm looking
for any hints and comments.  Also what's the favorite M3 tire brand here on
the list?  Looking at the Tire Rack ad, I noticed a special on Nitto NT-501
Exit in 235/40/17 size.  Has anyone tried them?  This tire is so cheap I'm
almost tempted.  But will be happy with them after driving on Michelin
Pilots? TIA.

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536