Did BMW pull the plug on the 318ti?

Cruising the web tonight I went to the bmwusa site and all of a sudden
there are no references at all to the 318ti.  When did it drop off the face
of BMW's earth?

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.