528 1986 fuel filter

thanks for the responses about hesitation, i will try the fuel filter
for now, maybe check fuel pressure etc. later.

my bentley manual is in my new apartment, i need to know if i need to
release pressure in fuel line before removing  fuel filter,  i think i
can remove it  without but want to make sure.

the car is not idling bad but sometimes seems a little rough,apart from
vacuum and fuel filter (pressure) what sensors could effect power, cold
start seems fine,
coolant temp sensors may not work properly, with ac fan comes on,
never recall electric fan coming on by itself otherwise in florida( now
in colorado), engine always ran cool, when idling in traffic guage would
go up slightly, fan never came on that i noticed,  did not think this
effected motronic system .

what sensors affect the motronic system?  i need more juice!

thanks
steve buhk