Free E39 Lower Body/Bumper Moldings

Hi all,

Free E39 Body & Bumper Moldings: I just replaced all the body and
bumper moldings on my '97 E39 540i (same moldings as on 528i) with the
shadow trim (no chrome) version. The moldings removed are the ones
with a thin chrome strip on the top of each piece. They are used on
all all E39s except when shadow trim is ordered. They are all in "as
new" condition. Located in Arizona. I'll put them in a box in my
office for pickup by anyone who wants them.

Buyer arranges for & pays for freight. If you want these parts, please
e-mail me privately. I'll be out of town next week, so if I don't hear
from you on the weekend of 1-30/1-31 it may be a week before I get
back to you.

Hate to throw stuff in the trash.

John Kjos