<WOB> Ford vs. McLaren

Ok guys,
	I hate to beat a dead thread. But I've received several private posts
(most polite, one rather nasty)  telling me I (and apparently most of the
digest) don't know what I'm (we're) talking about.

	So to settle this once and for all, I've taken 3 photos and put them
together to illustrate that the red car on the roundel cover is a Ford GT40
and NOT a McLaren F1.

http://www2.southwind.net/~tiramisu/FordNotMclaren.jpg
(this may take a bit to load, it's 1024x457 pixels)

	Sorry to waste space in the digest, but I want to end this silly argument,
and this is best way I can come up with.

Cya,
Mike Biles