<WOB maybe> I like this 'new' BMW digest

I know this is off topic. But I feel it's not that far off.
Especially compared to recent weeks. <g>

Maybe it's just me, but the last few digests have been such a pleasure.
Kinda makes me wonder where the problem really was.

I look forward to my first year of autocrosses and another year of driving
schools. I'm glad (and hope) this list will still be sane enough for me to
post my same questions that get posted each year without being flamed.

Since I can't contribute to the list or community, I set up some message
boards.
One for BMWspaceCCA members to use. http://www.happytogether.com/bmwcca/

I set up a BMW board at http://www.happytogether.com/bmwtalk/ which I'll
probably delete since there are already 2 other message boards that I know
of. No sense of duplicating it elsewhere.

But the board that I am proud of is http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/service/
I have heard from two people already that BMWNA is watching it. Going
through most of the comments on the board, BMW service centers have a
pretty good reputation. Most people are very happy with their dealer. But
people are not alone when they have a problem dealer. When you post to the
service board, be sensible. People that can make changes are actually
reading it. Personally, I don't want something for nothing. I just want
what I pay for. Using the board will show the dealers that mistreat their
customers can not be ignored. I think service should be consistently good,
wherever you go. This goes for the independants also.

..steven

BONAMI BONAMI BONAMI  8:{-]---

I just had to say it. <g>