re: what car is this?

Not being a BMW owner, nor a Bmwcca member in 1996 I did not get that
issue. However, from the URL it looks very much like a Volvo...errrr Ford
GT40.

As always, my credibility is suspect and any opinions I offer should be
regarded as worthless.

But I could be wrong about that too.

Regards,

Jonathan Porath