Falken tires/goodbyes

I've been using 245 front/255 rear falken tires on my 535 for over a year now.
They aren't as sticky as the  Dunlop SP's I had before, but not by much, and
they don't get bald after 7000 miles. They're pretty good in the rain--about
90% of the performance of tires costing twice as much.  Best of all, NTW/Sears
carries a 30,000 mile warranty with them (count 'em--30k!).  I've gotten
credit twice for prematurely worn tires, once paying only 30% (less than $100)
for tires that wore out after 10k.  They're easily better performance-wise
than BFGs I've tried.

On a minor note, now that the digest has 'survived' (gosh!) the horrors of
abuse and WOBs, would those who are tempted to tell us what "a great time they
had and so long" not bother? If you want to leave, fine, but there's no need
to create a scene, OK? Thanks.

Blake
89 535i (s)
93 525i