Re: E28 radiator leak

Tom,    unfortunately, this is not that uncommon.  The OEM radiator can be hit and miss from
what I've heard on these units.  My '88 535s original radiator lasted ~7 years before it
stated to leak slightly.  But it still went another 2.5 years before is gave up completely.
I've heard from others that they only lasted 2-5 years.  S0, two years, just OK.  Not that
good, depends on your point of view.  My opinion is it should last longer.  I don't know if
you have a warranty covering it or not.  If you don't, I would try ot go OEM again.  I know
there expensive, but some outlets are a little cheaper than others(also use the CCA
discount).

Take Care,
Russ