Instruments Cluster Lighting Fix.

Jim:

This is easily fixed.  The cluster comes off as per Bentley Manual (e-mail =
direct if you want the procedure).  The bulbs are held in twist-on holders =
that can be removed from behind the cluster.  Remove and replace.

If you cannot find the bulb or something, I have half an instruments =
cluster lying around that probably has a working bulb and will mail it to =
you for nothing.  You are in the US, right?!

Hope you're enjoying your BMW after the Porsches.  I'm looking to get a =
1987-89 Carrera in about 1 year's time and greatly enjoy working on and =
driving my brother's 1987 944.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 iS
1989 325 iC - only just sorted out instruments cluster!