Re: bmw-digest V9 #928

<< Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:30:54 PST
 From: "Ron Buchalski" <rbuchals@domain.elided>
 Subject: [WOB] Lawyer Joke

 A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along
 and hit the door, ripping it off completely.  When the police arrived at
 the scene,  the lawyer was hopping up and down with rage, complaining
 bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.

 "Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!!!" he shrieked.

 "You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the
 officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't
 even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"

 "Oh no...." replied the lawyer, looking down and noticing for the
 first time the bloody stump where his left arm had once been.   "Where's
 my Rolex???"

If the lawyer called it a beemer he deserved to get his arm ripped off.  He
was probably one of the people that I try to give the thumbs up or wave and
they look at me as if i was a crackhead.  O well.

  Cody williams
  90 325is
  85 318i (fs)
  92 325i (moms)