Starting fresh

I'm not sure why people say they are leaving the digest!  Hell, I just signed
up for both, so I can get twice as much advice!

Everyone (OK, almost everyone) feels the need to respond to every negative
comment some jerk makes.  Just let it go.  Don't bother with them.  They're
not worth our time.  The list is open to everyone, so you're naturally going
to get losers that just want to make some noise and get a reaction.  If you're
a parent this probably sounds VERY familiar!  Just ask your question, tell
your story, or joke, give your advice and don't worry about the jerks.  There
are lots more of us than there are of them.

Oh man, it's true.  I've turned into my Dad!

Bill Klingbeil
Houston, Texas