Re:Faded E30 'is valances

I recently refinished the entire areas below my front and rear bumpers using
matte black and aftermarket matched body color paint, with a brush and roller!
And it looks great!

Since these areas on the E30 were all painted over bumpy undercoat, the
application method is hidden by the texture. I used the brush to 'cut in'
around the fog lights, lower grille, and brke ducts, then just used a
disposable 4" mini-roller to apply the majority of the paint!

I also bought a can of spray matte-clear undercoat which is formulated to
duplicate the bimmer's undercoat texture and applied it to the originally
smooth chin spoiler. (After epoxying all the cracks back together).

After the whole thing was painted I applied the entire can of undercoat to the
job to protect it from chipping and also to dull the new paint.

The whole job looks very OEM and really spruced up the car's appearance-
especially the front!

Very good results, especially given the ease of the job.

Steve H

89 325iS