<E30> SI board schematic

The batteries finally died on the Service Interval board in my '89 325i
taking out the tach and fuel consumption gauge.. (I took the light board
out a while ago). No big deal.

Rather than put new batteries in, I was thinking of getting rid of them
completely.

Does the E30 ETM have any info on the actual details of the SI board ?
Does anybody know any details on it's operation ?

(Might as well ask before I start reverse engineering..)

The Goal: make up a bunch of circuit boards with NO components, maybe a few
metal traces, for like $5 or $10, so that when your batteries die you can
rip the guts out, throw in the new circuit board and never worry about it again.

Anybody have any info ?

chris pawlowicz
'89 325i
'74 2002