Rain-X endorsement

Sorry for the non-bmw content, but I thought I might add a little household
tip.  My wife uses Rain-X on our glass shower stalls.  Keeps the crud off
great, they all still look like new, and cuts down on cleanings.

Kevin Lee
94 BMW 318ic
90 Honda Accord, spends weekends on jack stands
74 Ford F100, hauls parts for the honda