Re: E36- What diff ratios avail. ?

Reynaldo Tong wrote:

> Does anyone know the stock rear end ratio for the following cars?:
>
> - -'93 325is
>
> (92-95) automatic and standard: 3.15
>
> - -'96 328is
>
> (96-98) automatic: 3.90 and standard: 3.23
>
> - -'95 M3
>
> (94-95) auto or standard: 3.15
>
> - -'97 M3
>
> (96-99) auto: 3.90  and standard: 3.23

Well, you didn't get a single one of those completely right... ;)  No
offense, but if you don't know, you really shouldn't profess to know.
This could get a lot of people very confused...  There was another post
that was pretty much on the mark I believe.  If anyone needs
clarification on these numbers, feel free to ask.  Don't use this as a
reference however ;)

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com