<ALL> Roundel Valve Caps

Fellow Digesters

A cautionary tale : be prepared for the theft of your precious roundel valve
caps.

I've now had three sets stolen in the past 6 months. I'm not sure how people
notice them, as they're not a very obvious upgrade, but they never last.

Sometimes two disappear, sometimes all 4.
Sometimes at the dealer, sometimes in my drive.

(the dealer said they were on when the car was serviced, and must have gone
when parked in the road after the tune up, before I picked it up. Attempts
to be reimbursed were useless...)

You start to glance at them whenever you get in the car. You start to buy 2
sets at a time, but no more.

I quit the flash //m valve cap club.

YMMV,

Rob Bentley
ENGLAND

E30 325is, K&N, BL/ss, boring black valve caps.