peyton ford/Panoz story <(WOB)>

Did anyone, perchance, save a copy of the Peyton Ford/Panoz
ultimate-dealer-horror-story from the web site (www.peytonford.com) that
surfaced a few months ago?
I tried to look at it today, but it must have been removed. All I really
want is the text. I had it, but my computer crashed last month, and it
was not on my must-save list when I was manually extracting fragments of
data.
If anyone has a copy of either the HTML, or plain text, please let me
know, or better yet, just send it to me.
I'll be your best friend for a while, and I promise not to call anyone
an idiot.

Oh yeah, my OBMW content is as follows:
I just got my car ('85 318i) back after two weeks of not having it, and
it is still slow, but it runs much better. But then, I had been driving
my wife's Sharked '91 318is for two weeks......
The idle control unit was replaced, as was the voltage regulator, and a
few other filldybits.
The bizarre stumbling problem it's had for some time is nearly gone now.
The only thing left to replace is the computer.
BTW, has anyone used those new Bosch four-prong plugs yet? Impressions?
I have not, but my digest-impaired friend just put some in his '85 325e,
and said that they were an improvement, and it's time for new plugs in
the 'i'.

TIA
- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil Hitze
'91 318is
'85 318i
Valleyview State Home
      for the
 Incurably Artistic

"....if you've made a deal with they guy with the horns and the cape,
     I'll see you later...." --Bob Mould