Re: <wob> GGC Chapter meetings?

- ------- Jerry Brown's email included: -------
>"Chapter meeting"? I haven't heard of any such animal in the GGC.

     The GGC has Board Meetings every month; all are invited to come.
Surprisingly, only a few do.  We are planning some General Meetings that
ARE fun, unlike the Board Meetings that are... well, never mind.

The last few Big General Meetings were at Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley,
Toledo Bar in S.F., and (I think) the Tidehouse in Mountain View.  These
have been well attended with the Chapter picking up the tabs for at least
a couple drinks.  More are planned for 1999.  Watch your newsletter.

However, it is true that we don't have enough; problem is we don't have
enough people volunteering to organize an event.  We get many who are
willing to help, but few willing to lead.  However understandable as this
is, it's unfortunate.

Jerry, if you would like to volunteer yourself or someone you like (or
maybe dislike), let me or any of the Board Members know and we'll give
you a lead.  --Bubba Sherman Koo, Acting Secretary for the Golden Gate
Chapter- BMW CCA