<e28> hubcentric spacers

Oh mighty and omnipotent list, please hear my humble plea and dispense a
morsel of knowledge.....

My '87 535is came with aftermarket Boyds wheels with the wrong hub bore
diameter.  My car has 72.5 mm hubs, the wheels are 78 mm (or very close to
it) hub bores.  I think I have heard that hubcentric spacers exist, where
do I get 'em, if they are BMW parts what is the p/n?

For background, Eurasian, Bavarian, Tire Rack, and BMP all have no clue
(and neither do I obviously at this point)

Ok, I'll be greedy and ask one more.  Of the 6 warning lights on the inst.
cluster, all light up while ignition is in the run position prior to
starting, except the brake sensor light which only lights up while cranking
the motor (so obviously bulb is OK)  Is this proper or some bizarre and
freakish electrical problem?

Thanks, Eric Rayl
Woodinville, WA