FS: tires and Rob Knob

First off thanks for all the excellent input on the Yoko Nexus tires.  As
always, the wisdom of the digest is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, my beeeeeautiful titanium Rob Knob just showed up in the mail -
and so close to my bday!  Subsequently I'm offering my beeeeautiful brushed
aluminum Rob Knob for sale for $55 plus shipping.  It was $65 new and I've
had it installed for about 1 and 1/2 weeks so it is a deal.

Also for sale are five Dunlop SP2000's size 225/50ZR 16" with about 200
miles on them.  New at the Tire Rack these are about $155/tire, I believe.
I'm offering all five for $500 plus shipping - a $275 savings.

Regards,
JFS
BMWCCA #158890