mostly actual bmw content

Greetings,
  First off a couple actual questions about the cars.  On my 90 325is the
spoiler is beginning to fade and crack.  Does bmw paint all of the car at the
same time?  It seems that when it got very cold the spoiler began to crack
more.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also on my car when I first take off,
it seems to pause for a second, like the engine is flooding.  The only thing I
could think of off the of my head is the o2 sensor.  I just put in new plugs
last week, so it couldn't be them.

  Now my opinion.  The Marks acted very unresponcible with the posts on the
digest.  That does not give you the right to rant and rave the majority of the
postings.  Every one has joined this digest to talk about the cars, not the
politics.  The way everyone posted about the no Mark digest was stupid.
Whenever I opened up my e-mail, it seemed that everyone and their grandmother
and made a posting saying the exact same thing.  I commend richard for
deciding to mointor the digest, now it is time for everyone to stop posting
about the Marks and move on.

(can I hear an amen brethren?)

Cody Williams
90 325is