E46 - Wrong Direction

I'm posting this just in case there are still a few of you left out there that
care about actual BMW content.

You know BMW has gone off in the wrong direction with the E46 when
Consumer Reports magazine - usually more concerned about the 3 Cs
(comfort, convenience and cup holders) says this about the new 323i:

"...it seems to have lost some of the edge of the previous 3-Series
models".

During their avoidance manuver test the back end swung out of line, and
"maintaining control  required considerable driving skill".

These are not the kinds of things magazines usually say about BMWs,
not even Consumer Reports.  If we write enough letters, maybe BMW
will just continue to produce the E36 coupes and convertibles for a few
more years...

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977