The Home Dyno

I saw a post on Usenet about The Home Dyno, so I surfed on over to the web
page.  This thing is very cool.  It works by recording the change in RPM
over time and then, with your car weight and gearing information, derives
rear wheel torque and horsepower.  It has corrections for drag and
environmental conditions.  It works on the same principle as a DynoJet,
except instead of accelerating an inertial drum, you're accelerating your
car.  Best of all, it's cheap!  I'm definitely getting one of these.

http://www.charm.net/~mchaney/homedyno/dynokit.htm

I have no affiliation with the manufacturer, etc....

Jim Moran
'88 M6
What if there was a flame war and nobody posted?

End of bmw-digest V9 #921