  Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:31:38 -0500 =

  From: Mark Colasante <mcola@domain.elided> =

  Subject: How to clean glue off of plastic rear window? =

  I have a 90 325iC with a plastic back window. The window is in great =

  shape except for two spots where it has a sort of glue residue on it. =

  It looks like a previous owner made have had a sticker attached to the =

  inside of the window. This glue must have been there for quite a while =

  since it is very hard now. Anyway, I am having trouble removing this =

  glue? So far I have tried soaking the spots with warm, soapy water and =

  then gently trying to remove it with a razor blade. This did not work =

  well. It seems it will do more scratching to the window than removing =

  of glue. I'd like to use a turpentine or a thinner be I am uncertain as=
 =

  to whether or not this will harm the plastic itself. Has anyone ever =

  had a similar problem and found a successful solution? =

  Thanks, =

  Mark Colasante =

  #