Innoventions.org changing name. Apology for list

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>///Michael
88 M3

BTW, I went to www.innovention.com, to see about getting some muffler
bearings, and that seems to be a different company, with a trademark on
the name.  Mark, did you know about that?

- ------------------------------<

Michael, =

No we didnt know about that.    Anyway , we are changing the =

name to   something else very soon.  We have spoken with
this company already.        We are also doing a (.com ) domain
which should make the internet purists happy.

Everyone on the list, Im sorry for firing back to that fool Mark N.
He is a piece of work.     I know you dont want to hear of eRAM =

so Im refraining from doing so.  But, when someone lays into =

my ideas and concepts, I find it hard to ignore.  =

Ive enjoyed the emails in private for many of you, and dont mine
answering the air flow questions.  =

Mark Kibort