<Re:> Bubbles on the Door Panels

Bill, I may have posted about this issue though I do not have a concrete
solution.  for the E36, I suggested that a person could try dilling a
hole into the back side of the door panel and then injecting in a spray
adhesive.

A hair dryer of carful heat gun could be used on the front side bubble
to soften the vinyl and then rol it in place.  you may need to apply
some kind of constant pressure there after depending on the adhesive.
Try sand bag or some type of garbage bag filled with sand, or other
heavy material that would conform to the compound curve.

I have been told that that if you remove the insert panel from the door
it can be a bugger to remount for it is held in place with plastic pins
that are then heat melted like a rivet on the back side.  Thus the hole
drilling.

This is just a suggestion. Not my actual experiance.

bf