Comparisons in the mirror

Manuel Paredes asks:

> Next question; does anyone have any information, meaning data, comparing
> the JimC chip to other chips.  I am looking for either Dyno comparisons
> or actual data from Jim himself.  I want to purchase one for car but I
> have this friend who is pretty knowledgable and says the "racing
> dynamics" chip is better and will out perform any other chip.

  That's rich..

  If you're talking about the "REAL" Racing Dynamics SpA, who does their
  chips (hint: his name is Jim C.) sold here as RD Sport products

  AND

  If you're talking about US Racing Dynamics.. aka Electrodyne, they
  at last check, got their chips from a source that bases them on
  MY code for OBD-I vehicles..

  So, if you're asking who's better, out of ME and ME, I'd say ME!

  Jim C.

  PS: All in all, exhaust is NOT the best use of money!