Bay Area brake session

The Golden Gate Chapter's Thunderhill driving school will be held next
month.  Contact me if you're interested in participating in a group session
to change brake fluid and brake pads.  We could pool our tools (such as a
Steve D'G brake bleeder kit, jack, jackstands, 7mm wrenches, etc.), buy
brake fluid in bulk, and share knowledge on how to do the procedure (and
order pizza and coke/beer while we're at it).

If you're interested, please email me privately. I'll compile the replies
and send out a group email so that we can coordinate the details.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Jay Sala
BMWCCA, Golden Gate Chapter
328i (with pieces raided from the //M parts bin)