<WTB> 7 series

Howdi all,

just got back on the digest after moving to Texas.  I've been thinking about
buying a 7 series (probably a early 90s 735).  I found one locally (92 735,
30000 miles, silver/silver, great condition) through my local BMW service
department.  What would a fair price be for such a specimen?

On another note (especially if I pass on this car), I heard there are
actually 5-speed manual 7-series.  Can anyone elaborate on that?  Which
model, which years, and most importantly, has anyone ever seen one for sale?

Antony Pohl
92 525iT