I WANT A NO-MARK BMW DIGEST

"I WANT A NO-MARK BMW DIGEST" And I want it now.This is so ridiculous. Now I
know why everyone thinks I am an ass h*le because I drive a BMW. You people
who write crap need to be off on your own planet. We need a digest where a
person who loves BMW cars and only wants to talk about BMW's can go and not be
bothered by fools who think that they are superior to everyone else. Folks, If
it don't have anything to do with a BMW and it won't help (the key word is
help) then keep your damn fingers off the keys and your stupid mouth shut.

Corley Heiserman
"92 325is, sharked
BMWACA