I WANT A NO-MARK BMW DIGEST

Richard -

I lieu of letting the Digest continue its downward
path, I suggest you following flagging procedure.

Green Flag -
"Flown" at the start of each digest,
unless there are no relevant subjects discussed
in the entire digest.  This happens fairly often, and
would make it easy for newcomers to just delete
what has become a common digest product.

Yellow Flag -
To be flown before posts which may be inflamatory
to some.  This would allow people who recognize that
they are easy "troll bait" to [pgdn], avoiding the
firefight that would otherwise ensue.

Blue Flag/ Yellow Striped Flag -
Flown before posts on tired subjects.  (Boy, there sure
will be alot of these)

Black Flag -
Given to digesters who just can't stop (e.g. Mark and
Mark).  Give them the Hott Rodd Treatment for a week,
and hope they reform.

Red and Yellow Striped Flag -
Indicates slippery or slimey poster ahead.  Place
before all of Nerbergs posts.

Meatball -
Fly before posts by Kibort to indicate that his e.mail
program is broken.

and finally,
Checkered Flag -
Flown before any post containing USEFUL BMW
CONTENT (Sadly, this post would not be among them)

Thanks,

John Jones
98 ///M3-4 "Calypso"

End of bmw-digest V9 #909