Re: <E34><All>Auto-Door Locks

From: "Sreenivasan, Mukund" <msreeniv@domain.elided>

>recently I noticed when I unlock the car the interior lights do not turn on
>when unlocked.

Ummm....I hate to admit it, but this happened to me once - when I was
wildly gesticulating while talking on the cell phone and driving 50mph in
the fast lane (of course, with the left turn blinkers going...), I
accidentally flipped the interior light switch from the "turn on when the
doors open" position to the "always off" position...

Hope this helps,

Jim Ochi
jochi@domain.elided

(p.s. for the humor-impaired - the only part of the above post that
actually happened is the accidental flipping of the switch.  I don't
actually have a cell phone, wildly gesticulate, drive 50mph, or know where
the turn signal switch is...)