BMW book: Eighty Years of Engineering and Motorsport Success

Hate to blow the dust off of a discussion that seems to have died, but
now I have something to contribute (plus  it might take some light
away from two cake holes).

Anyway, I received my 'Unbeatable BMW Eighty Years of Engineering and
Motorsport Success' finally (back ordered) by UPS today.  Simply
incredible!  With the index, it's 568 pages of awesome rainy day BMW
brain food.  The pictures...ahh..  Anyway, published by Robert Bently
with a price stamped on the back $84.95.  I picked it up thru
www2.buy.com for $23.97 + $5.61 shipping.  Well worth the money...

Cheers
David
1991 525i

note: been a digest member since 1994.  Never have I seen 2 clowns
disgrace the digest like what's going on now.  My medicine...<page
down>  they'll go away.