Freebie: Tires in Seattle area for 5/7 series BMW

Feeling generous, I've decided to give away a nice set of 4 Bridgestone
Potenza 91's taken off a set of E34 wheels. They are 235/60/15's and have
at least 50% tread (probably 70%) and are fine. They didn't fit on my E28
without risk of rubbing. They'd make a great set of track-school tires.
They'll fit newer 5 and 7 series with stock 15" rims.

First come, first served, with the following conditions:

1. I don't want to ship.You must pick them up in Seattle.
2. If Larry Franks wants em, he gets first dibs because of the good advice
he's given me.
3. Requests accompanied by an offer of either Bombay Sapphire Gin, Kettel 1
Vodka, or really nice tequila (like Huerra Duerra) receive the next highest
priority.

Email to davehg@domain.elided
- -Dave Green