mark nerberg off line please

For the time being , Mark has emailed me off line.  I would prefer to kee=
it that way.
Since one of the listees, has come forward to my defense about the HKS th=
at

was on the Dyno test run for the eRAM supercharger. =

Mark just emailed me saying Im stupid again because  a 16psi   boost on a=

MR2
would yield  " 300 hp to the ground" .   This statement is pretty funny a=
300 to the ground
is close to 350HP to the flywheel.  Anyone that has worked with turbos
knows this cannot
happen just by increasing boost.  With the heating involved, the factor
over the stock
108 we measured to the ground , meets the manf. specs, and with 16psi boo=
st
, minus heating
of a equivalant 3psi drop , the multiplier is 1.8  or 200 hp  .  Exactly =

what we saw on the dyno.
JUST CHANCE, i dont think so.    Anyway , the eRAM added the 7-9 hp to
that.  (9hp peak)

Im only posting this to discredit a guy that seems to not  grasp all the
issues  and has =

accused me of lying about a very honest product and testing exercise.  He=

has also emailed
me with insults of my family and other vulgar comments.   He should not b=
taken seriously.

Sorry for the bandwidth,

Mark